We are thrilled to celebrate the 25th year of this exhibition and encourage our student participants, research mentors, and other student, faculty, and staff visitors to wander around some of the hundreds of projects in this virtual exhibition to learn about—and comment on!—the exciting work of our undergraduate scholars. Thank you for joining us! We trust you will be impressed.
Navigating the Exhibition and Commenting on Presentations
- The direct link to 2021 EURēCA is: https://symposium.foragerone.com/utkeureca21
- You must sign up for a free Symposium account (if you do not already have one), or login using your existing Symposium account.*
- Find EUReCA 2021 presentations via the “Presentations” tab at the top of this page.
- Using either the filter categories on the left, page numbers at the bottom, or the search bar at the top (which can be used to search by participant name or poster number), look for posters of interest.
- Click on a poster to view it in full. Use the screen controls to zoom in and out to see the poster details. Abstracts and presenter videos will appear on the left-hand side of the screen.
- You may leave comments and questions on presentations, to be responded to asynchronously. Scroll down to find the comment area at the bottom of each presentation.
- To comment, click on “register” in the comment section. A pop-up will appear that asks you to confirm your registration for this event. Click the button to confirm.
- Questions and comments on presentations are strongly encouraged! Presenters will be notified via e-mail of any comments and questions; attendees will be notified if a presenter replies to their comment or question.
- Please remember our commitment to advancing a culture and community of mutual respect at UT; refrain from negative comments.
- Presentations will be available on April 19 and remain open to comments for the remainder of the Spring 2021 semester. We hope you will take some time to offer comments and questions to this year’s presenters. Thank you!
*If you are experiencing difficulties logging in to an existing, Symposium account, please view the following suggestions from the Symposium Platform organizers:
If you reset your password, a password reset link will be sent to your email. You will then need to click the link in your email to reset your password, after which you can go back to the log in page to log in. If you select “Forgot Password” but do not get a password reset email within a couple of minutes (and you have checked your spam/junk mail folders), Symposium can manually send a reset email to you if you reach out directly via the chat box on our site or at email@example.com.